Table of contents

Get 25% Off Funding Traders with an exclusive fxprop promo code

We are excited to announce a special opportunity for all traders. In our continuous effort to empower the trading community, we offer an exclusive 25% discount on every Funding Traders challenge. It’s a chance you simply can not afford to miss!

Funding Trading is a prop trading firm dedicated to providing traders with the necessary resources, support, and capital to succeed in the competitive Forex market. The company’s goal is to help traders reach their full potential by offering a range of services, including mentorship, educational materials, and advanced trading tools.

Now, Funding Traders officially joins fxprop forces! This partnership marks a significant step in our mission to expand access to exceptional trading opportunities and resources. Here’s how to grab 25% off every Funding Traders challenge!

How To Get 25% Off Funding Traders?

Unlock the 25% discount on every challenge available at the Funding Traders website with our exclusive promo code: [fxprop]. This offer has no time limit, ensuring you can benefit from the savings whenever you choose. 

To take advantage of the discount, select your desired evaluation program and enter the provided promo code: [fxprop] during the checkout. Entering the code will instantly apply the 25% discount to your purchase, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of FT challenges at a reduced cost.

About Funding Traders

Established in 2023, Funding Traders provides talented individuals with the opportunity to trade big capital and keep the profits. Their comprehensive program is designed to cater to a wide range of traders, from those just beginning their journey in the financial markets to elite retail traders seeking to manage large accounts.

At the heart of Funding Traders’ offering is a choice between one or two-step challenges. The one-step challenge focuses on achieving a 10% profit target with specific drawdown limits, while the two-step challenge adds a phase with a 5% target, adjusting the drawdown requirements accordingly. Both challenges offer 7-14-day withdrawal options.

For those looking to push their trading career to the next level, FT introduces premium plans: Pro, Elite, and Apex. These plans not only increase the capital available for trading – up to $2,000,000 – but also include exclusive benefits such as weekly market prep webinars, quarterly trade review calls, and direct mentorship opportunities with the CEO, Stan.

The base profit split at Funding Traders is 80% for the trader, with the remaining 20% going to the firm. However, traders can increase their share of the profits to even 100% by opting for an add-on at checkout.